Kit includes Light Stand, V mount battery plate, AC adapter.
The High-powered Limelite Mosaic LED panel provides from 2400 to 5200 Lux of high quality blend-able light, easiliy adjusted from 2800ºK to 5600ºK at the touch of a button - perfect for both studio and location video lighting or photography.
The Mosaic features 576 ultra-bright LEDs, dimmable from 100-0%, providing an output that is around three times as bright as most competitive lights and this difference can be clearly seen in the amount of usable light projected over greater distances.
Power & Control
With mains power and industry standard V-lock battery operation available out of the box, and an optional Anton/Bauer battery mount the Mosaic is ready to go when you are anytime, anywhere. The intuitive onboard digital control panel with its bright, clear digital display makes operating the Mosaic quick and easy. With full DMX in & out control, the Mosaic can be operated remotely just as easily.
Optional mounting kits are available to allow you to mount two or four Mosaic panels together, creating larger banks of light. Multiple Mosaics can be linked together via standard RJ45 ethernet cables which means that multi-panel set-ups can be easily controlled from one single Mosaic panel.
LED Panels are traditionally seen as video lighting, but the Limelite Mosaic features a unique f/stop mode which converts the display to show the light output in f/stops making the versatile Mosaic just as useful for photographers.
With the multiple power, control, mounting and usage options together with the build quality of Bowens, the Limelite Mosaic is one of the most versatile and reliable LED panels available today and when you compare the quality and specification - one of the best value for money too.
• Compact, lightweight, 30x30cm Bi-Color LED panel.
• Strong metal construction designed to withstand professional handling.
• Ultra-bright 576 LED configuration provides up to 5200Lux at 1m.
• Stable blend-able output from 2800K to 5600K ±200K.
• Bright LED control display provides clear indication of light output and DMX settings.
• Option to display output in numeric increments of f-stop.
• RJ45 DMX in and out on-board as standard.
• Mounts to any 5/8" support devices including stands, booms and HiGlide fittings.
• 2 and 4-panel mounting kits available for building larger banks of light.